The Active Access In-House Ladder Safety Course will enable delegates to:
- Select appropriate work at height equipment for a task
- Assess and determine when it is appropriate to use ladders and stepladders
- Correctly locate and safely use ladders and stepladders
- Inspect ladders and stepladders for damage.
Upon successful completion, each delegate will receive an Active Access Certificate as proof of competence.
Course Duration: Half day
Price per person: £70 + VAT
- Legal requirements and guidance
- Work at Height Regulations
- Planning and organising, selecting and using STEP
- Assessing Risks
- Pre-use Inspection procedures
- Inspection documentation
- Theory and practical tests